Customers can benefit from a range of treatments that can help temporarily reduce the visibility of fine lines or skin issues
About This Deal
Choose from 14 Options
- AED 189 for Facial injections for frown lines
- AED 339 for Facial injections for the area around the eyes
- AED 399 for Facial injections for forehead and frown lines
- AED 749 for Facial injections for the full face
- AED 799 for 1 ml of dermal filler for any area of the face
- AED 999 for Nose-reshaping injections and HydraFacial
- AED 1,099 for 1 ml of dermal filler and revitalising injections for full face
- AED 1,299 for 1 ml of dermal filler, revitalising injections for full face and a facial
- AED 249 for One session of mesotherapy for full face or hair
- AED 329 for One session of platelet-rich plasma therapy for full face or hair
- AED 599 for One session of radio frequency microneedling
- AED 999 for Three sessions of platelet-rich plasma therapy for full face or hair
- AED 999 for Five sessions of slimming with radio frequency and LED treatment
- AED 1,099 for One session of injections for underarm sweating
What is a dermal filler?
Also known as injectable facial filler, this treatment aims to reduce the visibility of fine lines and revitalise the skin.
How does it work?
A soft-tissue filler is injected into the skin in a series of small injections, applied with a fine needle, across a 30- to 60-minute session. Most fillers are composed of proteins, hyaluronic acid or biosynthetic polymers, or a combination of these. Results usually vary depending on the type of skin and filler used.
What areas can be treated?
Most common treatment areas include lips, jawline, crow’s feet and between the eyes.
What about the aftercare?
Mild redness and swelling may occur, which will eventually fade away with time - usually within a day, but this may last up to one week in some people. Customers are advised to avoid coffee, alcohol, hot drinks and the sun within 24 hours of treatment, and apply cold compresses or ice packs to alleviate the swelling.
What is needleless mesotherapy?
An alternative to injection-based mesotherapy, this technique features pulses of electrical energy designed to help revitalise facial skin.
What is platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy?
This 20-30 minute treatment sees a selected area injected with platelet rich plasma in an effort to help target damaged hair follicle tissue and lessen the visibility of fine lines or dark skin around the eyes.
What happens at the sessions?
An initial blood sample will be collected from the patient, before it is placed in a centrifuge machine which separates natural body proteins from red blood cells. The remaining natural proteins will then be re-injected into the selected area.
What about aftercare?
Clients may experience mild swelling of the target area following the treatment. Avoiding vigorous activity is recommended until the swelling is gone, with pain manageable through the use of non-narcotic analgesic medication. Hair can usually be washed as normal immediately after the treatment.
What is radio frequency skin treatment?
This treatment uses radio frequency technology with the aim of improving the appearance of firmness in the facial skin. A device is guided over a specific area, which may produce a warming sensation. The treatment is designed to target the deeper layers of skin, as well as deposits of adipose tissue.
What happens at sessions?
A consultation will be carried out to discuss any queries and determine suitability. The treatment will then be performed over one, three or six sessions. Customers are advised to contact the merchant directly for further details.
Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only.
- Necessary precautions and safety measures must be strictly adhered to to safeguard public health. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/EB61615/24/02/2023 - LEHYHOFZ-260222
About Style Age Clinic
Style Age Clinic is a Dubai Healthcare City-based facility specialising in a range of beauty and healthcare services. These include laser hair removal, microdermabrasion, facials, facial injections and fillers.