Choose between a range of treatments aiming to give the skin a smooth and toned appearance or to reduce the sweating
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Choose from Ten Options
- AED 169 facial injections for frown lines or gummy smile area
- AED 289 for facial injections for the area around the eyes
- AED 299 facial injections for forehead lines
- AED 349 facial injections for forehead and frowns lines
- AED 699 facial injections for the full face
- AED 999 underarm injections for sweating
- AED 799 1ml of facial filler for any area of the face
- AED 1,299 1 ml filler + full face facial injections
- AED 999 one session of Profhilo treatment
- AED 899 one session of NEAUVIA ORGANICE
Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only.
What is a dermal filler?
Also known as injectable facial filler, this treatment aims to reduce the visibility of fine lines and revitalise the skin.
How does it work?
A soft-tissue filler is injected into the skin in a series of small injections, applied with a fine needle, across a 30- to 60-minute session. Most fillers are composed of proteins, hyaluronic acid or biosynthetic polymers, or a combination of these. Results usually vary depending on the type of skin and filler used.
What areas can be treated?
Most common treatment areas include lips, jawline, crow’s feet, frown lines and between the eyes.
What about the aftercare?
Mild redness and swelling may occur, which will eventually fade away with time - usually within a day, but this may last up to one week in some people. Customers are advised to avoid coffee, alcohol, hot drinks and the sun within 24 hours of treatment, and apply cold compresses or ice packs to alleviate the swelling.
- Necessary precautions and safety measures must be strictly adhered to to safeguard public health. Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/OS92101/02/07/2023 - MRMR8793-30/06/22
About Pro Age Medical Center
Pro Age Medical Center provides a range of beauty treatments that help keep the skin healthy and youthful. Customers can receive a laser hair removal treatment, a microdermabrasion or arrange for a complex restorative treatment.