A dermal filler is injected into a chosen area to help temporarily reduce the visibility of fine lines
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- AED 399 for a facial Injection on the area around the eyes
- AED 599 for a facial Injection on forehead and frown lines
- AED 799 for a facial Injection on the full face
- AED 999 for 1ml dermal filler treatment
What is a dermal filler?
Also known as injectable facial filler, this treatment aims to reduce the visibility of fine lines and revitalise the skin.
How does it work?
A soft-tissue filler is injected into the skin in a series of small injections, applied with a fine needle, across a 30- to 60-minute session. Most fillers are composed of proteins, hyaluronic acid or biosynthetic polymers, or a combination of these. Results usually vary depending on the type of skin and filler used.
What areas can be treated?
Most common treatment areas include lips, jawline, crow’s feet and between the eyes. Contact the merchant for more information about specific body areas.
What about the aftercare?
Mild redness and swelling may occur, which will eventually fade away with time - usually within a day, but this may last up to one week in some people. Customers are advised to avoid coffee, hot drinks and the sun within 24 hours of treatment, and apply cold compresses or ice packs to alleviate the swelling.
* Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/DM98366/24.10.2019
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Dec 2019. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone, contact 04 344 1132. Booking Available from 30 July 2019.
. Printed voucher must be presented. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. Must be 18 or older. Full refund if found unsuitable for the treatment. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Montreal International Clinic
The team at Montreal International Clinic offer a variety of medical services. Combining experience with technology, the clinic aims to accommodate the needs of every patient. They use BIOS and Elite Cynosure laser machines with built-in cooling, and handle both Alexandrite and Nd:Yag lasers.