Clients can benefit from a choice of injections or dermal fillers; the treatment can target facial features as well as the underarms
What You'll Get
Choose from 14 Options
- AED 129 for facial injections on the gummy area
- AED 399 for facial injections around the eyes
- AED 399 for facial injections on the forehead lines
- AED 399 for facial injections on the frown lines
- AED 599 for facial injections on the forehead and frown lines
- AED 779 for revitalising facial injections on the whole face
- AED 2499 for one session of underarm injections for sweating
- AED 999 for 1ml dermal filler on any facial area excluding the eyelids and lips
- AED 1099 for 1ml lip augmentation dermal filler
- AED 1499 for 1ml dermal filler under the eyes
- AED 1999 for 2ml tear trough dermal filler
- AED 1499 for 1ml smokers’ lines dermal filler
- AED 2499 for 2ml facial or neck skin tightening dermal filler
- AED 2499 for two 1ml skin tightening dermal fillers
What is a dermal filler?
Also known as injectable facial filler, this treatment aims to reduce the visibility of fine lines and revitalise the skin.
How does it work?
A soft-tissue filler is injected into the skin in a series of small injections, applied with a fine needle, across a 30- to 60-minute session. Most fillers are composed of proteins, hyaluronic acid or biosynthetic polymers, or a combination of these. Results usually vary depending on the type of skin and filler used.
What areas can be treated?
Most common treatment areas include lips, jawline, crow’s feet and between the eyes.
What about the aftercare?
Mild redness and swelling may occur, which will eventually fade away with time - usually within a day, but this may last up to one week in some people. Customers are advised to avoid coffee, alcohol, hot drinks and the sun within 24 hours of treatment, and apply cold compresses or ice packs to alleviate the swelling.
* Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/SK50694/14/10/2020
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Oct 2020. Limit only 1 voucher per person. Booking required by phone, contact 043 084 000 and provide Groupon codes. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 48 hours in advance. Must be 18 or older. Not suitable for pregnant women. Not suitable for people with allergies. Full refund if found unsuitable. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Valid on option purchased only. Voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Dr Kamil Al Rustom Skin and Laser Centre
Dr Kamil Al Rustom Skin and Laser Centre is an Al Bada'a-based clinic located just a stone's throw away from Al Boom Diving Aqua Center. They offer a wide array of treatments ranging from facial injections to microdermabrasion and facial peels. This clinic also provides hair, tattoo, skin tag and wart removal services.