Up to four guests will get the chance to dine on an elegant boat while enjoying the views of the Dubai’s infrastructure and skyline
About This Deal
- Departure location: Bani Yass Road, Opposite Rolex Towers or Radisson Blue Hotel
- Departure times:
- Regular cruise timing - boarding at 5.30 p.m., cruise timing: from 6 p.m. to 7.40 p.m.
- Ramadan timings - boarding at 6 p.m., cruise timing: from 6.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m.
- What’s included: Dubai Creek cruise | international buffet dinner | soft drinks for the duration of the course | air-conditioned, theatre-style vessel | full access to the upper and lower deck
- Free admission for children under 3
About Your Trip Tourism
Offering an array of personalised experiences, Your Trip Tourism aims to help clients explore the wonders of the Arabian culture. Customers can choose desert safaris featuring dune bashing, sand boarding, and camel riding, as well as dhow cruises, and city tours.