Customers can cruise along the Dubai Creek on a traditional dhow, enjoying live entertainment and buffet dinner with soft drinks
About This Deal
- What’s included: Dubai Creek dhow dinner cruise with soft drinks and three live shows for one child or up to four adults
- Duration of trip: two hours
- Departure location: opposite Rolex Twin Towers, Dubai
- Adult ticket valid for those aged 11+
- Child ticket valid for those aged 4 - 10 years
- Free admission for children of age 3 and below
- Thursday and Friday only: departure at 6 p.m.(boarding starts at 5.30 p.m.) | arrival back at 8 p.m.
- 7 days a week: departure at 8.30 p.m.(boarding starts at 8 p.m.) | arrival back at 10.30 p.m.
About Universal Travel and Tourism
Based in Satwa, in Dubai, Universal Travel and Tourism offers an array of sightseeing tours and experiences. These include city tours and dhow cruises, as well as desert safaris where tourists can experience traditional Emirati culture with dance performances, photo opportunities and camel rides.