Over the course of a month, customers can take advantage of three or ten boot camp sessions aiming to work on endurance and personal fitness
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- AED 99 for three boot camp sessions for one
- AED 189 for three boot camp sessions for two
- AED 199 for ten boot camp sessions for one
- AED 349 for ten boot camp sessions for two
Each session lasts around 60 minutes.
Weekly schedule per location:
- Bay Avenue Park, Business Bay: Sunday and Tuesday, 8. p.m.
- South Ridge Park, Business Bay: Monday and Wednesday, 7 p.m.
- Zabeel Park Gate 4: Monday and Wednesday, 6.15 a.m.
- Uptown Mirdif Park: Monday, Wednesday and Saturday 5 p.m.
- Train Strength and Fitness Al Quoz: Saturday 8.30 a.m.
- Marasi Yoga Hub Park, Business Bay: Friday and Saturday 8.30 a.m.
All sessions must be used in one month.
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 1 per person. Booking required by phone, contact 055 775 2510. Cancellation/rescheduling policy (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. If buying voucher for two people, customers must come together to all sessions. Once the 1st session starts you have one month to complete all sessions.
Must be 16 or older. Equipment provided. All sessions must be used within one month. Customers should eat a meal approximately 1-2 hours prior to the session. Must bring suitable clothing, footwear, water bottle and towel. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Printed/e-voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Universal Fitness
Universal Fitness are weight management specialists who help men and women reach their fitness goals. They offer boot camps to help build stamina and strength at various locations across Dubai, including Zaabeel Park. Coaches provide one-on-one personal training, supporting clients with dietary advice and lifestyle assessments. Guests can also make use of online support forums, and peruse the Universal Fitness blog for updates on social events and more.