Choose from a variety of dermatological and aesthetic treatments targeting selected areas of the face or the scalp
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Choose from Eight Options:
- AED 199 for a frown lines or gummy smile facial injection
- AED 399 for an eye area facial injection
- AED 599 for a forehead and frown lines facial injection
- AED 799 for a full upper face facial injection
- AED 899 for a 1 ml filler
- AED 999 for three sessions of dermapen with mesotherapy and collagen mask
- AED 999 for three sessions of Meso Fat injections
- AED 1,499 for three sessions of platelet-rich plasma for face or scalp
What is a facial injection or filler?
An injection puts a small amount of filler into a chosen area with the aim of helping to temporarily reduce the visibility of fine lines. Facial injections are available for one or more areas, and a filler treatment is available for targeting various small, specific areas around the lower face. Customers are advised to contact the merchant for further details on specific areas that can be targeted.
What is micromesotherapy?
Micromesotherapy is designed to revitalise skin and is sometimes used to address certain medical conditions or skin problems.
What happens during the sessions?
A consultation will take place so customers can discuss any concerns they may have. A topical anaesthetic is applied before thousands of micro channels are created on the skin using advanced equipment, and perfused with vitamins and antioxidants. The process is designed to stimulate skin cells and help to promote the production of elastin and collagen.
Which areas can be targeted?
For information on which areas the treatment can concentrate on, please contact the merchant.
What does aftercare involve?
For the first day, recipients should use only cold or tepid water on the area and avoid applying make-up, lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following few days. Some individuals may also experience minimal bruising, inflammation and other minor side effects.
What is platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy?
This 20-30 minute treatment sees a selected area injected with platelet-rich plasma in an effort to help target damaged hair follicle tissue and lessen the visibility of fine lines or dark skin around the eyes.
What happens at the sessions?
An initial blood sample will be collected from the patient, before it is placed in a centrifuge machine which separates natural body proteins from red blood cells. The remaining natural proteins will then be re-injected into the selected area.
What about aftercare?
Clients may experience mild swelling of the target area following the treatment. Avoiding vigorous activity is recommended until the swelling is gone, with pain manageable through the use of non-narcotic analgesic medication. Hair can usually be washed as normal immediately after the treatment.
- Necessary precautions and safety measures must be strictly adhered to safeguard public health. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both the advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service/products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No. MOH-KV82036-13/05/2023 OQ806CDI-190522
About TruCare Clinics
The team at TruCare Clinics provide a wide range of advanced aesthetic and dental treatments. Beauty services include hair removal and body contouring, as well as holistic procedures in the form of facials and spa treatments.