Customers can undergo this treatment that aims to temporarily reduce the visibility of fine lines
What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options:
- AED 199 for frown lines or gummy smile facial injection
- AED 399 for an eye area facial injection
- AED 599 for a forehead and frown lines facial injection
- AED 799 for a full upper face facial injection
- AED 899 for 1 ml filler
- AED 999 for three sessions of Dermapen with mesotherapy and collagen mask
- AED 999 for three sessions of Mesofat injections
AED 1499 for three sessions of platelet-rich plasma for face and scalp
- Includes consultation
- Valid treatment areas: face
What is a facial injection or filler?
An injection puts a small amount of filler into a chosen area with the aim of helping to temporarily reduce the visibility of fine lines. Facial injections are available for frown lines, gummy smile, area around the eyes, forehead, or upper face and a filler treatment is available for targeting various small, specific areas around the lower face. Customers are advised to contact the merchant for further details on specific areas that can be targeted.
What is platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy?
This 20-30 minute treatment sees a selected area injected with platelet rich plasma in an effort to help target damaged hair follicle tissue and lessen the visibility of fine lines or dark skin around the eyes.
What happens at the sessions?
An initial blood sample will be collected from the patient, before it is placed in a centrifuge machine which separates natural body proteins from red blood cells. The remaining natural proteins will then be re-injected into the selected area.
What about aftercare?
Clients may experience mild swelling of the target area following the treatment. Avoiding vigorous activity is recommended until the swelling is gone, with pain manageable through the use of non-narcotic analgesic medication. Hair can usually be washed as normal immediately after the treatment
* Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/NY31553/07.01.2021
The Fine Print
Expires 28 February 2021. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone, contact 0434 75336. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 48 hours in advance. E-voucher must be presented. Customer must provide full name, voucher code and valid mobile number to confirm the reservation. Valid Sat-Thu 10am-10pm. Must leave 3 weeks between sessions. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. E-voucher must be presented. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About TruCare Clinics
The team at TruCare Clinics provide a wide range of advanced aesthetic and dental treatments. Beauty services include hair removal and body contouring, as well as holistic procedures in the form of facials and spa treatments.