Up to eight customers can enjoy a lavish Iftar 5 course set menu consisting authentic flavors of Arabic-Lebanese cuisine
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- AED 55 for a Ramadan Iftar set menu with juices for one child (27% off)
- AED 109 for a Ramadan Iftar set menu with juices for one adult (27% off)
- AED 218 for a Ramadan Iftar set menu with juices for two adults (27% off)
- AED 436 for a Ramadan Iftar set menu with juices for four adults (27% off)
- AED 654 for a Ramadan Iftar set menu with juices for six adults (27% off)
- AED 872 for a Ramadan Iftar set menu with juices for eight adults (27% off)
- Soup: lentil soup | chicken
- Salad: fattoush | tabbouleh | yoghurt and cucumber
- Cold meze: hummus | moutabal | vine leaves | muhammara
- Hot meze: cheese roll | meat sambousek | makanek
- Main courses:
- Grill: lahem meshwi | shish tawouk | kofta meshwi
- Sunday special: baked chicken and potatoes
- Monday special: chicken makloubeh
- Tuesday special: baked kofta and potatoes
- Wednesday special: shushbarak
- Thursday special: kibbeh bi laban
- Friday special: kharoof mahshi
- Saturday special: fish sayadieh
- Dessert: konafa with cheese
- Beverages: jallab | laban ayran | lemonade juice
What’s for Iftar tonight? As the sun sets down between 18.55 and 19.05, everyone is scrambling to get the perfect meal as soon as possible, and most often as hugely as possible - this is why buffet deals are so popular during Ramadan, as they offer a lot of readily available food. However, not everyone might enjoy them. Buffet food, since it’s made in big batches, may lack subtlety and nuance. Instead of going for a buffet, foodies should grab this Iftar set menu deal: a true feast for the senses.
This lavish six-course set menu is prepared to order, serving an exquisite mix of Arabic flavours. Enjoy the soup, selection of hot and cold meze, and main course that is switched around each day for variety. Those with a collector’s streak may wish to try them all. Finish the evening with a sweet dessert and wash it down with a glass of jallab - it is Ramadan after all! And there isn’t a better time to really lean into the local food tradition than the time of plentifulness.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 Jun 2019. Limit 4 per 1, 2, 4, 6 or 8 people, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Max.12 people per reservation with max. 3 vouchers per reservation. A total number of guest should be mentioned upon reservation. Booking required by phone or email, contact +971 4 3686044 or +971 54 488 8533 or email@example.com. Bookings should be made between 10am-4pm. Printed voucher must be presented. Prior booking (subject to availability) at least 48 hours in advance. Cancellations at least 2 hours before Iftar. Child option for 5-8 years of age. Kids under 5 years old are admitted free of charge. Valid only during Ramadan. Valid daily. Doors open half an hour before Iftar. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Times of Arabia - Madinat Jumeirah
Offering a fair share of richly decorated interiors combined with classic Middle Eastern delicacies, Times of Arabia specializes in providing the full Arabic experience. Middle Eastern favourite set menu alongside mezze and grills. A complimentary parking is also available for the restaurant guests.