Up to four customers can delight in a choreographed show of the Dubai Fountains from a newly opened floating boardwalk
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- AED 15 for a ticket to the Dubai Fountains boardwalk for one
- AED 30 for tickets to the Dubai Fountains boardwalk for two
- AED 60 for tickets to the Dubai Fountains boardwalk for four
Must collect tickets from att ticket counter in Dubai mall.
- Entry tickets allow access to the 300m floating boardwalk right next to the Dubai Fountains
- The Dubai Fountains choreographed show reaches up to 152m and is illuminated by 6600 lights
The Fine Print
Expires 30 days after purchase. Limit 5 per up to 4 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. No booking required. Valid only for option purchased. Children up to the age of 4years are not permitted. Children must be accompanied at all times. The bridge is not accessible by wheelchairs. Subject to terms and entry. Subject to availability. Excludes Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and public holidays. Capacity max. 200 people every 30 minutes. For further information visit the At The Top counters located in Dubai Mall. Valid 5pm-11pm. Printed voucher must be presented. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About The Dubai Fountain Boardwalk
Owned by one of the largest UAE developers, The Boulevard Bus Tour is only one of the attractions offered by Emaar. Delighting with experiences like the 360-degree view of the city from the top of Burj Khalifa or choreographed dance of the Dubai Fountains, the company is inviting residents and tourists alike to partake in their activities.