Customers can benefit from facial treatments designed to help temporarily reduce the visibility of fine lines
What You'll Get
Choose from Nine Options
- AED 189 for facial injections for frown lines
- AED 339 for facial injections for the area around the eyes
- AED 399 for facial injections for forehead and frown lines
- AED 779 for facial injections for the full face
- AED 839 for 1ml of facial filler for any area of the face
- AED 249 for one session of mesotherapy for full face or hair
- AED 799 for one session of platelet-rich plasma therapy for full face or hair
- AED 799 for one session of radiofrequency microneedling
- AED 2,099 for three sessions of platelet-rich plasma therapy for full face or hair
What is a dermal filler?
Also known as injectable facial filler, this treatment aims to reduce the visibility of fine lines and revitalise the skin.
How does it work?
A soft-tissue filler is injected into the skin in a series of small injections, applied with a fine needle, across a 30- to 60-minute session. Most fillers are composed of proteins, hyaluronic acid or biosynthetic polymers, or a combination of these. Results usually vary depending on the type of skin and filler used.
What about the aftercare?
Mild redness and swelling may occur, which will eventually fade away with time - usually within a day, but this may last up to one week in some people. Customers are advised to avoid coffee, alcohol, hot drinks and the sun within 24 hours of treatment, and apply cold compresses or ice packs to alleviate the swelling.
* Necessary precautions and safety measures must be strictly adhered to to safeguard public health. Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/PH77487/19/06/2021
The Fine Print
Expires 19 Jul 2021. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone, contact 04 240 2233. Prior booking (subject to availability) at least 48 hours in advance. Cancellation at least 24 hours in advance. Must be 18 or older. Consultation included. Any skin irritations must be mentioned before the session starts. Customers with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase. All treatments to be completed by the end of validity. Do not apply fake tan or nail varnish 24-hours prior to treatment. No open cuts or contagious skin complaints. Valid Sat-Thu 10am-7pm. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. E-voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Style Age Clinic
Style Age Clinic is a Dubai Healthcare City-based facility specialising in a range of beauty and healthcare services. These include laser hair removal, microdermabrasion, facials, facial injections and fillers.