Buy Now Use Later! Patrons can enjoy a three-course feast at this elegant restaurant which serves up international cuisine
About This Deal
Buy Now Use Later!
We know this is a great deal! Why not Buy it Now (before it’s gone), so you can use it later when restrictions lift!
Choose from Four Options
- AED 149 for a three-course dinner with one house beverage or two soft drinks for one (56% off)
- AED 295 for a three-course dinner with one house beverage or two soft drinks each for two (56% off)
- AED 585 for a three-course dinner with one house beverage or two soft drinks each for four (56% off)
- AED 1,165 for a three-course dinner with one house beverage or two soft drinks each for eight (59% off)
Appetisers may include: Steamed shrimp dumpling | Spicy lamb and bean curd roll | Steamed chicken siew mai | Creamy sweet corn soup | Crispy vegetarian bag dumpling
Mains may include: Pan-fried lamb chop in cumin | Wok-fried chicken thighs with salted fish sauce | Wok-fried beef kway teow noodles | Wok-fried Kenyan string beans and shrimps
Desserts may include: Chilled red dates treasure soup | Banana fritters | Chilled mango pudding | Steamed coffee bun.
- All guests choose an appetiser, main course and dessert along with either one house beverage or two soft drinks
Need To Know
About Hong Loong, 5* Sofitel Dubai The Palm
Nestled just a short walk from the beach, the five-star Sofitel The Palm sits close to the iconic Palm Jumeirah and offers an array of on-site amenities. These include seven restaurants serving up various cuisine options. At The World Eatery guests can embark on an international culinary journey, Porterhouse prides itself with signature steaks, Moana features an extensive seafood menu, while Chinese food classics can be enjoyed at Hong Loong.