Patrons can enjoy a three-course feast at this elegant restaurant which serves up international cuisine
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- AED 149 for a three-course dinner with one house beverage or two soft drinks for one (56% off)
- AED 295 for a three-course dinner with one house beverage or two soft drinks each for two (56% off)
- AED 585 for a three-course dinner with one house beverage or two soft drinks each for four (56% off)
- AED 1,165 for a three-course dinner with one house beverage or two soft drinks each for eight (59% off)
Appetisers may include: Steamed shrimp dumpling | Spicy lamb and bean curd roll | Steamed chicken siew mai | Creamy sweet corn soup | Crispy vegetarian bag dumpling
Mains may include: Pan-fried lamb chop in cumin | Wok-fried chicken thighs with salted fish sauce | Wok-fried beef kway teow noodles | Wok-fried Kenyan string beans and shrimps
Desserts may include: Chilled red dates treasure soup | Banana fritters | Chilled mango pudding | Steamed coffee bun.
- All guests choose an appetiser, main course and dessert along with either one house beverage or two soft drinks
The Fine Print
Expires 30 days after purchase. Excludes public holidays and 31 Dec for dinner. Limit 5 per 1, 2, 4 or 8 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts.Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. Valid for Mon-Sun 7pm-11.30pm. Under 6s eat for free. Smart casual dress code applies. For more information, please call 04 455 5656. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. E-voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Hong Loong, 5* Sofitel Dubai The Palm
Nestled just a short walk from the beach, the five-star Sofitel The Palm sits close to the iconic Palm Jumeirah and offers an array of on-site amenities. These include seven restaurants serving up various cuisine options. At The World Eatery guests can embark on an international culinary journey, Porterhouse prides itself with signature steaks, Moana features an extensive seafood menu, while Chinese food classics can be enjoyed at Hong Loong.