Patrons can sip a choice of house beverage or two soft drinks as they tuck into a three-course dinner meal at this five-star hotel
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- AED 149 for a three-course dinner for one with one house beverage or 2 soft drinks per person (56% off)
- AED 295 for a three-course dinner for two with one house beverage or 2 soft drinks per person (56% off)
- AED 585 for a three-course dinner for four with one house beverage or 2 soft drinks per person (56% off)
- AED 1,165 for a three-course dinner for eight with one house beverage or 2 soft drinks per person (59% off)
Starters available include: Porterhouse garden salad | beetroot-cured salmon | charcoaled barbecued octopus leg | compressed melon salad
Main courses available include: braised lamb shank with onions, garlic and rosemary, seasoned with Hawaiian salt and black pepper, served with a choice of sauce and side dish | Scottish salmon fillet seasoned with Hawaiian salt and black pepper, served with a choice of sauce and side dish | mixed wild mushroom risotto
Desserts available include: chocolate fudge cake | pineapple, coconut, crushed oats and honey granola bars | mango sorbet
- All guests choose an appetizer, main course and dessert along with either one house beverage or 2 soft drinks.
See the full menu.
The Fine Print
Expires 30 days after purchase. Excludes public holidays, 24 and 31 Dec for dinner. Limit 5 per 1, 2, 4 or 8 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. Valid Sun-Sat 7pm-11.30pm. Not valid on Valentine's Day (14 February). Under 6s eat for free. Smart casual dress code applies. For more information, please call 04 455 5656. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Valid on option purchased only. Printed voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Porterhouse - Sofitel Dubai The Palm
Nestled within Sofitel the Palm, Porterhouse serves up steak and grilled dishes. Guests can tuck into a broad range of freshly-prepared meats and appetisers, and savour a selection of hot and cold drinks. The restaurant also boasts an alfresco area for those willing to spend a romantic evening under the stars.