Customers can benefit from facial treatments designed to revitalise the skin and help reduce the visibility of fine lines
About This Deal
Choose from 7 Options
- AED839 for 1ml dermal filler
Hydrafacial and More:
- AED119 for a hydrafacial treatment with a gold or collagen mask facial and vitamin C
- AED149 for a hydrafacial treatment and diamond microdermabrasion with gold or collagen mask and vitamin C
- AED299 for hydrafacial with microdermabrasion, brightening, mask, mesotherapy, electroporation, radiofrequency and LED
- AED109 for diamond microdermabrasion with a collagen mask and vitamin C
PRP or Mesotherapy:
- AED499 for PRP or mesotherapy and derma pen
- AED749 for full-face microneedling
What is a dermal filler?
Also known as injectable facial filler, this treatment aims to reduce the visibility of fine lines and revitalise the skin.
How does it work?
A soft-tissue filler is injected into the skin in a series of small injections, applied with a fine needle, across a 30- to 60-minute session. Most fillers are composed of proteins, hyaluronic acid or biosynthetic polymers, or a combination of these. Results usually vary depending on the type of skin and filler used.
What areas can be treated?
Most common treatment areas include lips, jawline, crow’s feet and between the eyes.
What about the aftercare?
Mild redness and swelling may occur, which will eventually fade away with time - usually within a day, but this may last up to one week in some people. Customers are advised to avoid coffee, alcohol, hot drinks and the sun within 24 hours of treatment, and apply cold compresses or ice packs to alleviate the swelling.
What is platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy?
This 20-30 minute treatment sees a selected area injected with platelet rich plasma in an effort to help target damaged hair follicle tissue and lessen the visibility of fine lines or dark skin around the eyes.
What happens at the sessions?
An initial blood sample will be collected from the patient, before it is placed in a centrifuge machine which separates natural body proteins from red blood cells. The remaining natural proteins will then be re-injected into the selected area.
What about aftercare?
Clients may experience mild swelling of the target area following the treatment. Avoiding vigorous activity is recommended until the swelling is gone, with pain manageable through the use of non-narcotic analgesic medication. Hair can usually be washed as normal immediately after the treatment.
What is micromesotherapy?
Micromesotherapy is designed to revitalise skin and is sometimes used to address certain medical conditions or skin problems.
What happens during the sessions?
A consultation will take place so customers can discuss any concerns they may have. A topical anaesthetic is applied before thousands of micro channels are created on the skin using advanced equipment, and perfused with vitamins and antioxidants. The process is designed to stimulate skin cells and help to promote the production of elastin and collagen.
Which areas can be targeted?
For information on which areas the treatment can concentrate on, please contact the merchant.
What does aftercare involve?
For the first day, recipients should use only cold or tepid water on the area and avoid applying make-up, lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following few days. Some individuals may also experience minimal bruising, inflammation and other minor side effects.
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
What is radiofrequency skin treatment?
This treatment uses radiofrequency technology with the aim of improving the appearance of firmness in the facial skin. A device is guided over a specific area, which may produce a warming sensation. The treatment is designed to target the deeper layers of skin, as well as deposits of adipose tissue.
What happens at sessions?
A consultation will be carried out to discuss any queries and determine suitability. The treatment will then be performed over one, three or six sessions. Customers are advised to contact the merchant directly for further details.
* * Necessary precautions and safety measures must be strictly adhered to safeguard public health. Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH.026QAKRW-310820*
Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only.
About Silk Clinics
Located in Dubai Health Care City, Silk Clinic offers an array of skin and beauty services. These range from facials and scar removals to advanced treatments, such as dermal fillers, PRP, and mesotherapy. Body contouring and laser hair removal are also available.