Indulge in a Japanese buffet of choice including teppanyaki, izakaya, or unlimited sushi night at this five-star hotel
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- AED 79 for an all-you-can-eat sushi or teppanyaki night for one child
- AED 99 for an all-you-can-eat sushi or teppanyaki night for one adult
- AED 195 for an all-you-can-eat sushi or teppanyaki night for two adults
- AED 85 for an izakaya night for one child
- AED 129 for an izakaya night for one adult
AED 255 for an izakaya night for two adults
- All-you-can-eat sushi night: sakura signature rolls and fresh sashimi
- Teppanyaki night: all-you-can-eat meat and seafood with a live cooking show
- Izakaya night: sumptuous Izakaya-style buffet including sushi, sashimi, Japanese starters, seafood and meat teppanyaki
Please note: Deal is not valid during Ramadan 2019, service will resume after
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 3 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone or email, contact 800276963 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please call +97143311111. Prior booking (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. Prior cancellation at least 12 hours in advance. Any purchase over the voucher payable to the merchant directly. Valid 6pm-11.30pm. Izakaya nights valid Fri, Teppanyaki nights valid Thu, unlimited sushi night valid Sat-Sun and Tue. Wed and special seating times at 6pm-8pm, 8pm-10pm and 10am-midnight. Excludes public holidays and seasonal celebrations. **Not valid during Ramadan 2019, service will resume after.** Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. E-voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Sakura Japanese Restaurant at 5* Crowne Plaza Dubai
Boasting a simple and elegant decor, Sakura is a Japanese restaurant based at Crowne Plaza on Sheikh Zayed Road in the heart of Dubai’s business district. Featuring traditional live teppanyaki tables, a sushi bar and two private tatami rooms, the venue aims to offer an authentic Japanese dining experience.