Clients can re-imagine themselves thanks to a choice of injection under eyes or forehead, or 1ml dermal filler on area of choice or lips
About This Deal
Choose from 9 Options
- AED 129 for bunny lines facial injection
- AED 129 for gummy smile facial injection
- AED 149 for chin area facial injection
- AED 189 for frown lines facial injection
- AED 339 for facial injection around eyes
- AED 399 for forehead and frown lines facial injection
- AED 399 for neck lines injection
- AED 779 for full-face facial injection
- AED 839 for 1ml facial filler for choice of area or lips
What is a dermal filler?
Also known as injectable facial filler, this treatment aims to reduce the visibility of fine lines and revitalise the skin.
How does it work?
A soft-tissue filler is injected into the skin in a series of small injections, applied with a fine needle, across a 30- to 60-minute session. Most fillers are composed of proteins, hyaluronic acid or biosynthetic polymers, or a combination of these. Results usually vary depending on the type of skin and filler used.
What areas can be treated?
Contact the merchant for more information about specific body areas.
What about the aftercare?
Mild redness and swelling may occur, which will eventually fade away with time - usually within a day, but this may last up to one week in some people. Customers are advised to avoid coffee, alcohol, hot drinks and the sun within 24 hours of treatment, and apply cold compresses or ice packs to alleviate the swelling.
* * Necessary precautions and safety measures must be strictly adhered to safeguard public health. Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/4ZA96JMW-280321/YZ29576/29.03.2022*
Need To Know
About Regent Street Clinic Dubai
In Regent Street Clinic Dubai clients can experience a wide range of cosmetic treatments for the face and body, alongside functional therapies and a unique approach to modern-day aesthetics. Services include nutrition, wellbeing and physio treatments too. The Dubai branch is the first one launched outside the UK, where the clinic boasts 10 locatons.