Students can understand the psychological dynamics as well as improve the communication with people within their work team
About This Deal
- What’s included: three-month access to the psychology of organisations online course
- Exploring the field
- The changing world of work
- The psychology of an employee
- Unhappy and unhealthy workplaces
- Finding the right employee
- Making rocket fuel and managing performance
- Moving the chess pieces and managing talent
- Coaching for performance
Read more here
- Completion of this course does not result in a degree of psychology or qualify participants to practice professionally.
Purchase: Limit 2 per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://learning.upskillist.com/grouponuae/. No refunds or cancellation once login details have been provided. Internet connection required. In case a student misses a live webinar, it is available in video format for 24 hours after the webinar. A course completion certificate available after successful completion of the course at an additional fee. Please contact the merchant for more information. Customer support available, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Upskillist offers a number of various online courses from different fields of interest. Its focus is placed on providing a range of learning and development opportunities and educating students through the use of modern learning technology. A list of topics covered ranges from languages, yoga, and graphic design to marketing, engineering and programming.