Benefit from a facial injection applied on a choice of area; alternatively, opt for platelet-rich plasma or DermaPen® with caviar
About This Deal
Choose from 13 Options
- AED 119 for a facial injection on the chin area
- AED 129 for a facial injection on the gummy smile
- AED 179 for a facial injection on the frown lines
- AED 199 for a facial injection on the nose lines
- AED 329 for a facial injection around the eyes
- AED 379 for a facial injection for the forehead and frown lines
- AED 749 for a full-face facial injection
- AED 839 for 1ml dermal filler
- AED 549 for one session of platelet-rich plasma therapy for the face or hair
- AED 699 for one session of platelet-rich plasma therapy for the face and hair
- AED 1,449 for three sessions of platelet-rich plasma therapy for the face or hair
- AED 1,999 for three sessions of platelet-rich plasma therapy for the face and hair
- AED 239 for one session of Dermapen® with caviar
What is a dermal filler?
Also known as injectable facial filler, this treatment aims to reduce the visibility of fine lines and revitalise the skin.
How does it work?
A soft-tissue filler is injected into the skin in a series of small injections, applied with a fine needle, across a 30- to 60-minute session. Most fillers are composed of proteins, hyaluronic acid or biosynthetic polymers, or a combination of these. Results usually vary depending on the type of skin and filler used.
What areas can be treated?
Most common treatment areas include lips, jawline, crow’s feet and between the eyes.
What about the aftercare?
Mild redness and swelling may occur, which will eventually fade away with time - usually within a day, but this may last up to one week in some people. Customers are advised to avoid coffee, alcohol, hot drinks and the sun within 24 hours of treatment, and apply cold compresses or ice packs to alleviate the swelling.
What is platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy?
This 20-30 minute treatment sees a selected area injected with platelet rich plasma in an effort to help target damaged hair follicle tissue and lessen the visibility of fine lines or dark skin around the eyes.
What happens at the sessions?
An initial blood sample will be collected from the patient, before it is placed in a centrifuge machine which separates natural body proteins from red blood cells. The remaining natural proteins will then be re-injected into the selected area.
What about aftercare?
Clients may experience mild swelling of the target area following the treatment. Avoiding vigorous activity is recommended until the swelling is gone, with pain manageable through the use of non-narcotic analgesic medication. Hair can usually be washed as normal immediately after the treatment.
* Necessary precautions and safety measures must be strictly adhered to safeguard public health. Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/QP85811/29/09/2020
Need To Know
About Prestige International Polyclinic
With a convenient location in Al Barsha, Prestige International Polyclinic strives to provide its clients with a range of treatments designed to revitalise natural features. Options include eyelid, ear and nose enhancements, as well as face and neck treatments and laser hair removal.