Maintain sun-kissed, glowing skin at any time of year with up to five tanning sessions; valid in Tecom and Motorcity
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- AED 129 for three sessions of full body solarium tan
- AED 199 for five sessions of full body solarium tan
Looking for a way to get some bronze without the dangers of sun exposure? This solarium deal in Dubai may help in achieving the desired results.
Plush Tan was established in 1995 in the USA, and since then they have expanded across the world and opened a few locations in the Middle East. In addition to boasting professional sunbeds, the company also offers spray tanning sessions in purposely designed stand-up booths, and sells a broad variety of hydrating skincare products.
This Plush Tan voucher allows all customers to enjoy the beach-perfect look with full-body solarium sessions. Opt for three or even five visits to keep the sun-kissed effect for longer.
Want the best possible glow? Follow these fundamental rules for tanning:
- Apply skin care products
- Use lotions before and after tanning to keep an attractive tan looking better longer
- Use an indoor tanning lotion to maximize the appearance of the tan
- Choose from an array of tanning skin care products that are designed to work with any skin type and tanning level
- Never try to hurry a tan and always use common sense
- Never tan more than once during a 24-hour period - the skin needs downtime to properly maximize the color and for skin care
- Retain the desired colour by tanning once or two to three times a week, depending on the level of the bed
- Try a Cocktail Tan as an alternative
- Always wear protective eye goggles when tanning
The Fine Print
About Plush Tan
Set up in 1995 in the USA, Plush Tan has expanded across the world and established a few locations in the Middle East. The company specialises in sunless spray tans and sunbed tanning, featuring both stand-up booths and lie-down solarium beds. Plush Tan also offers a variety of skin care products that help hydrate the skin.