Up to four guests can join together for an evening brunch of Indian delicacies including street food, tandoori meats or fish, and beverages
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: Indian
- What’s included:
- Indian street food: crispy fried spinach with chutney | shredded paneer | samosa | potato mash
- Appetisers: deep-fried fish | minced lamb tandoori | beetroot patties (v) | curd cheese (v) | marinated cottage cheese (v)
- Mains: butter chicken | lamb curry | black lentil | chicken biryani | spinach masala (v) | paneer in tomato curry (v)
- See the full menu
- Valid Thursday and Saturday
- Brunch served from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
The Fine Print
About Patiala, Souk Al Bahar
Patiala is an Indian restaurant in the heart of Dubai, in Souk Al Bahar. Guests can indulge in a variety of South Asian delicacies just across the pond from the world's tallest building - Burj Khalifa. Modern interior design with geometric ornaments, discreet lighting and simple furniture in warm colours create a welcoming atmosphere in which the guests can enjoy the food with family and friends.