Patrons can tuck into a melted chocolate with cakes and fruit or a choice of sweet and savoury treats and opt to include a spa treatment
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- AED 95 for afternoon tea for one or chocolate fondue for two (up to 41% off)
- AED 185 for afternoon tea for two or chocolate fondue for four (up to 42% off)
- AED 365 for afternoon tea for four or chocolate fondue for eight (up to 43% off)
- AED 285 for a 30-minute spa treatment and afternoon tea for one, valid Sunday - Thursday (46% off)
- AED 559 for a 30-minute spa treatment and afternoon tea for two, valid Sunday - Thursday (47% off)
- AED 370 for a 30-minute spa treatment and afternoon tea for one, valid Friday - Saturday (30% off)
- AED 729 for a 30-minute spa treatment and afternoon tea for two, valid Friday - Saturday (31% off)
Afternoon tea includes: mini-sandwiches | sweet bites | free-flowing tea
Chocolate fondue includes: Valrhona chocolate | fruits, cookies and marshmallows to dip in chocolate | a choice of loose leaf teas or coffee
A choice of treatments includes: body scrub | back, neck and shoulder spa treatment
Spa treatments also include spa access: indoor pool | outdoor infinity pool | couples relaxation room | sauna | steam room
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 5 per 1, 2, 4 or 8 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. For more information, contact 04 455 5656 or 04 455 6626. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. Smart casual dress code applies. Afternoon tea valid daily 2pm-6pm. Not valid during Ramadan. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. E-voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Olivier's Lobby Lounge - Sofitel The Palm Dubai
Established in 1964 as one of the first French international hospitality brands, Sofitel boasts a chain of luxury hotels around the world. Sofitel Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa, a five-star resort on Dubai’s Palm Jumeirah island, features over 360 rooms, including over 120 suites with 24-hour butlers and a private lounge. Olivier's Lobby Lounge is a perfect venue for social gatherings or intimate celebrations with family and friends. Guests can sit back and relax as they sample a selection of aromatic teas and coffees accompanied by freshly made sandwiches and a mouth-watering selection of other sweet treats.