Clients may have their complexions refreshed with up to three facial injections or opt for a platelet rich plasma treatment for face or hair
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- AED 350 for a facial injection for one area
- AED 550 for a facial injection for two areas
- AED 750 for a facial Injection for three areas
- AED 800 for a platelet rich plasma treatment for face or hair
What is a facial injection or filler?
An injection puts a small amount of filler into a chosen area with the aim of helping to temporarily reduce the visibility of fine lines. Facial injections are available for up to three areas, and a filler treatment is available for targeting various small, specific areas around the lower face. Customers are advised to contact the merchant for further details on specific areas that can be targeted.
What is platelet rich plasma (PRP) therapy?
This 20-30 minute treatment sees a selected area injected with platelet rich plasma in an effort to help target damaged hair follicle tissue and lessen the visibility of wrinkles or dark skin around the eyes.
What happens at the sessions?
An initial blood sample will be collected from the patient, before it is placed in a centrifuge machine which separates natural body proteins from red blood cells. The remaining natural proteins will then be re-injected into the selected area.
What about aftercare?
Clients may experience mild swelling of the target area following the treatment. Avoiding vigorous activity is recommended until the swelling is gone, with pain manageable through the use of non-narcotic analgesic medication. Hair can usually be washed as normal immediately after the treatment.
- Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/NS94968/17.07.2019
The Fine Print
Expires 15 Dec 2018. Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone, contact 04 379 4444. Prior booking (subject to availability) at least 48 hours in advance. 24-hour cancellation policy. All sessions must be completed within the voucher's validity. Must be 18 or older. Consent form to be signed on the day of the first session. Any skin irritations must be mentioned before the session starts. Customers with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase. Valid for men and women. Valid for hair and skin. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Valid on option purchased only. Valid only for option purchased. Valid Sat-Mon 9am-9pm. Valid Tue-Thu 9am-6pm. E-voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About M.A.G Clinic
Operating in Dubai since 2013, M.A.G Clinic provides an array of health and aesthetic services, from regular check-ups to more advanced treatments. Dentistry appointments are also on their offer, alongside laboratory tests.