Clients can learn the basics of gardening, with course modules covering everything from planting to running a horticultural business
About This Deal
The syllabus includes:
- Gardening basics
- Garden design process
- Garden design styles
- Survey, site appraisal and measuring techniques
- Planning projects
- Proportion illusions and effective use of space
- Drawing a plan and graphics skills
- Surface and materials, hard landscaping
- Secrets of soil
- Plant selection and care
- Plant knowledge
- Low maintenance gardens and planting
- Garden maintenance
- Pest control
- Solutions to difficult gardens
- Vegetable and herb gardens
- Running a gardening business
- Marketing and social media
- Health and safety
- Insurance, tax and record keeping
- How to build raised flower beds
- How to lay a patio
- How to put up garden fencing
- How to turf a garden and lay a lawn
- How to lay artificial grass areas
- How to build a garden pond
See the full syllabus.
Completion of this course does not result in a degree of garden design or qualify participants to practise professionally.
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/redeem-a-voucher/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available 24/7, contact https://newskillsacademy.co.uk/contact/.
CPD Certified. Compatible with all major devices. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.