Up to six seafood fans can enjoy a three-course meal with an add-on and drink each, including torpedo prawns, sea bass and red velvet cake
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: seafood
- What’s included: a starter, main course, an add-on, dessert and drink from a set menu per person for up to six
- Choice of starter includes: torpedo prawns | butterfly shrimps | calamari rings
- Choice of main course includes: Choice of main course includes: lobster tails sizzler (one piece of succulent lobster tails grilled to perfection) | fish skewers - two skewers (200g of cubed boneless fish skewered in charcoal grill) | fresh fish charcoal-grilled – about 400g of customer’s choice of fish (sea bass, sea bream, or pomfret) marinated with either a lemon, garlic and herb sauce or Arabic spice served grilled | steamed sea bass - large seabass 400g infused in a melee of ingredients steamed and laid on an exotic sauce
- Choice of sides includes: saffron rice | french fries | corn on the cob | mashed potato | grilled vegetables
- Choice of dessert includes: fondue chocolate cake | red velvet cake | molten lotus cake
- Choice of drink includes: Shirley Temple | ginger lemonade | iced tea jar
- Valid Sun-Thu midday-midnight
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 5 per 2, 4 or 6 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone, contact 055 646 0456; provide Groupon code and contact details. Prior booking (subject to availability) at least 48 hours in advance. Cancellation at least 12 hours in advance. E-voucher must be presented. Valid for a starter, main, add-on, dessert and drink per person from set menu. Dine-in only. Valid Sun-Thu midday-midnight. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About MotaFish Restaurant
Located near the Mall of the Emirates on Umm Suquiem Street, MotaFish Restaurant aims to serve up a medley of seafood dishes for discerning customers in a chic modern setting. Dishes include calamari rings, lobster tails and steamed bream while desserts such as molten lotus and red velvet cakes are also on offer.