Break the fast with an array of sweet and savoury delicacies accompanied by soft drinks and opt for a pool pass
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options
- AED 45 for a breakfast buffet with beverages for one child (38% off)
- AED 79 for a breakfast buffet with beverages for one adult (46% off)
- AED 149 for a breakfast buffet with beverages two adults (49% off)
- AED 279 for a breakfast buffet with beverages for four adults (52% off)
- AED 89 for a breakfast buffet with beverages and pool pass for one child (55% off)
- AED 169 for a breakfast buffet with beverages and pool pass for one adult (57% off)
- AED 319 for a breakfast buffet with beverages and pool pass for two adults (60% off)
- AED 599 for a breakfast buffet with beverages and pool pass for four adults (62% off)
The breakfast buffet: * Live cooking stations * Valid until 11 a.m. on Friday and Saturday * Valid during three days of Eid; buffet is then extended till 1 p.m. * Includes beverages such as: fresh juices | soft drinks | coffee | tea | water
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 10 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone or email, contact 04 503 6111 or email email@example.com. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. Valid 7 days a week. Breakfast timing 6.30am-10.30am, Fri-Sat 6.30am-11am, pool timing 6am-8pm. Valid during three days of Eid; the buffet is then extended till 1 p.m. Not valid on special occasions and public holidays such as Christmas and New Year, unless specified. Children of the age 5 years and below will dine for free. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. E-/Printed voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Les Cuisines at 5* Sofitel Dubai Downtown
The five-star Sofitel Dubai Downtown is located close to Burj Khalifa metro station and Dubai Mall, the largest shopping mall in the Middle East. The hotel features 350 rooms and suites, offering views of the coastline and providing modern amenities such as coffee machines, HD TVs and Wi-Fi. Dining options comprise an eclectic mix of restaurants and bars. The hotel also boasts a spa and swimming pool, and catering services are available for private events.