Explore Japanese flavours featured in this four-course set menu, which can include miso soup, ebi tempura maki, chicken teppan and ice cream
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: Japanese
- What’s included:
- Welcome soup: miso - traditional Japanese soup, dried wakame, moring tofu, bonito flakes and kombu | tom yum vegan - traditional Thai flavoured spicy broth with pak choi, mushrooms and lemongrass
- Appetisers: ebi tempura maki with tonkatsu, avocado, cucumber and prawn tempura | deep-fried vegetable spring rolls served with hoisin mango sauce | pan-fried gyoza stuffed with chicken
- Main course served with vegetables and fried rice: chicken teppan | prawn teppan | salmon teppan | beef tenderloin teppan
- Dessert: ice cream or fried banana served with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce
- Day validity: Thursday–Friday and Sunday–Tuesday
- Served from 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.
The Fine Print
About Kanpai Restaurant & Lounge
Located just a few steps from the Dubai Mall, Dubai Fountain and Burj Khalifa, this restaurant offers a selection of traditional Japanese dishes. A vast array of sushi options is offered in the menu, as well as genuine teppanyaki cuisine prepared on a special iron griddle.