Skin can be revitalised thanks to injections applied by a dermatologist; customers can also opt for underarm injections to combat sweating
About This Deal
Choose from 11 Options
- AED 299 for facial injections for smokers’ lines, bunny lines or brow lift
- AED 399 for facial injections around the eyes
- AED 599 for facial injections for the forehead and frown lines
- AED 799 for facial injections around the eyes, for the forehead and frown lines
- AED 849 for 1ml dermal filler
- AED 1,699 for underarm injections for sweating
- AED 999 for thread lift treatment on the chin
- AED 399 for one mesotherapy session
- AED 1,099 for three mesotherapy sessions
- AED 799 for one platelet-rich plasma therapy session
- AED 1,999 for three platelet-rich plasma therapy session
What is a facial injection or filler?
An injection puts a small amount of filler into a chosen area with the aim of helping to temporarily reduce the visibility of fine lines. Facial injections are available for one, two or three areas and a filler treatment is available for targeting various small, specific areas around the lower face. Customers are advised to contact the merchant for further details on specific areas that can be targeted.
What is thread lift?
Thread lifting is a procedure that works to tackle sags and folds. The procedure is becoming more popular than ever before as demand grows for skincare where less is more. Hailed as a solution for both women and men that side-steps the commitment and healing time required for a facelift, invisible fine threads placed in the skin can get to places on faces other procedures cannot reach.
What is platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy?
This 20-30 minute treatment sees a selected area injected with platelet-rich plasma in an effort to help target damaged hair follicle tissue and lessen the visibility of fine lines or dark skin around the eyes.
What happens at the sessions?
An initial blood sample will be collected from the patient, before it is placed in a centrifuge machine which separates natural body proteins from red blood cells. The remaining natural proteins will then be re-injected into the selected area.
What about aftercare?
Clients may experience mild swelling of the target area following the treatment. Avoiding vigorous activity is recommended until the swelling is gone, with pain manageable through the use of non-narcotic analgesic medication. Hair can usually be washed as normal immediately after the treatment.
* Necessary precautions and safety measures must be strictly adhered to to safeguard public health. Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/KN24250/28/08/2020
Need To Know
About Harley International Medical Clinic
Staffed by a team of physicians and caring professionals, Harley International aims to provide holistic healthcare services in a relaxing and welcoming environment. All services are tailored to the customers' individual needs, and carried out with a dedication to maintaining international medical standards. The clinic was established in 2005, and offers everything from obstetrics and gynaecology to dermatology, dentistry and orthodontics.