Clients can choose a treatment that aims to reduce the visibility of fine lines on a choice of areas
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options
- AED 229 for facial injections for smoker’s lines, bunny line or brow lift
- AED 399 for facial injections around eyes
- AED 599 for facial injections on forehead and frown lines
- AED 799 for facial injections around eyes, on forehead and frown lines
- AED 849 for 1ml dermal filler treatment
- AED 1499 for underarm injections for sweating
- AED 999 for Thread Lift treatment on chin
- AED 1999 for Thread Lift treatment on cheeks or jawline
What is a facial injection or filler?
An injection puts a small amount of filler into a chosen area with the aim of helping to temporarily reduce the visibility of fine lines. Facial injections are available for one, two or three areas and a filler treatment is available for targeting various small, specific areas around the lower face. Customers are advised to contact the merchant for further details on specific areas that can be targeted.
What is thread lift? Thread lifting is a procedure that works to tackle sags and folds. The procedure is becoming more popular than ever before as demand grows for skin care where less is more. Hailed as a solution for both women and men that side-steps the commitment and healing time required for a facelift, invisible fine threads placed in the skin can get to places on faces other procedures cannot reach.
* Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional/activity licenses for both advertising facility and it is healthcare providers who should deliver the service/products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/MA99956/22/07/2019
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Dec 2019. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone, contact 0568089268. Prior booking (subject to availability) at least 48 hours in advance. Prior cancellation (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. Must be 18 or older. Any skin irritations must be mentioned before the session starts. Not valid for people with allergies. Not valid for pregnant women. All sessions to be completed within the voucher's validity period. Do not apply fake tan prior to treatment. No open cuts or contagious skin complaints. Full refund if found unsuitable. Consultation included. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. E-voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Harley International Medical Clinic
Staffed by a team of physicians and caring professionals, Harley International aims to provide holistic healthcare services in a relaxing and welcoming environment. All services are tailored to the customers' individual needs, and carried out with a dedication to maintaining international medical standards. The clinic was established in 2005, and offers everything from obstetrics and gynaecology to dermatology, dentistry and orthodontics.