Clients can learn more about creating, advertising and marketing thanks to a range of online modules accessible for 12 months
About This Deal
- Define what a brand is and what branding is about
- Define various types of brand architecture and brand extension
- Identify your brand’s products, the features of those products, and their values
- Write a mission, vision, and style statement for a brand
- Describe the basics of positioning a brand
- Understand the basics of creating a visual identity, including a brand name, slogan and logo
- Help your employees live the brand by empowering them to be ambassadors and creating strong brand touchpoints
- Effectively plan an internal and external brand launch
- Monitor and evaluate your brand, and understand how to respond to the results
- Define terms related to social media branding
- Create a strategy for your social media brand
- Describe various social media platform and identify what platforms fit your brand
- Communicate effectively over social media
- Deal with negative feedback and criticism in a professional manner
- Create a social media playbook to guide brand ambassadors
- Evaluate your brand strength and revise your strategy
- How to use Bitly
See the full syllabus.
Purchase: Limit 5 per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.e-careers.courses/redeem-voucher. No refunds or cancellation once login details have been provided. Internet connection required. No additional fees required. Please allow up to 3 business days for the course activation confirmation to be sent via email. Merchant's certificate of completion included for successful participants. Customer support available, contact https://www.e-careers.courses/faqs.
Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About e-Careers Lifestyle
e-Careers Lifestyle provides a vast array of educational and training programmes to a wide variety of clients in all sectors and across the world. Courses are delivered via an e-learning platform, and a team of career developers are available to advise students on career paths and study programmes.