Visitors can experience the roots of human origin as they embark on a culinary experience through the elements that created our planet
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: modern European
- What’s included: a five course meal with soft drinks and an immersive 3D experience
- Valid every day of the week
- Set dining times: dinner served at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Ambiance: the guests eat in a darkened room while the table serves to display the immersive show inspired by the elements of void, air, fire, water, earth
- Additional house beverage package may be purchased at the venue for AED 150
Bored of standard nights out? Looking for a new dining experience, which will blend together the culinary with the olfactory, tactile, and visual, creating an unbelievable spectacle out of a simple act of eating? Well, anyone that has woken up today with this very specific craving is in great luck - Dubai World Trade Club is set to deliver.
LMNTS Immersive Dining Experience begins with a dark room. There, the guests are treated to a surrounding display of 3D mapping, sound, and optical illusion, which creates a compelling story for each course. For each of the five, the theme is an element: void, fire, water, air and earth. The menu is secret - prospective guests will have to wait and see!
And it appears to be worth it - LMNTS has set off to brilliant reviews. Gulf News has called it a unique experience unlike any other foodie situation in the city, while Hospitality News Middle East described it as created to beguile and amaze. Though, of course, diners are welcome to form their own educated opinion - with which this dining deal can certainly help.
The Fine Print
About Dubai World Trade Club
The World Trade Club has been a setting for mixing business with pleasure. Enjoy a relaxed environment and unobstructed panoramic 360-degree views of the city from the 33rd floor of the Sheikh Rashid Tower. It consists of dining areas that are designed for medium-sized groups as well as meeting rooms for corporate events and social events.