Patrons can enjoy a selection of pan-Asian delicacies such as shrimp on lemongrass, buttered lobster and crispy mushrooms
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: pan-Asian
- Valid 7 days a week
- Excludes public holidays or seasonal celebrations
- Lunch served from 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Dinner served from 6.30 p.m. to midnight
- Appetisers may include: Dragon’s Fi platter | wasabi prawns | prawn crackers
- Mains may include: chop suey | sweet and sour chicken | seafood hot pot soup
- Desserts may include: toffee | mango jelly | Shanghai pancake
- View the full menu
About Dragon's Fi at 4* Grand Excelsior Hotel Dubai
Inspired by regional Chinese cuisine, the Dragon's Fi restaurant strives to satisfy those with a love for pan-Asian food. The dishes on offer include the likes of Yangchow fried rice, wonton soup and Chinese chop suey. The establishment can be found inside the four-star Grand Excelsior Hotel Dubai in Al Mankhool.