Friends and family alike can enjoy a boat cruise, taking in bank views of Dubai Creek while enjoying their dinner with soft beverages
About This Deal
- Duration of trip: 90 or 120 minutes
- Departure location: Danat Al Sultan Floating Restaurant, Radisson Blu Hotel
- Each of the two cruises boarding times : 6.00 p.m. | 8:30 p.m
- Departure times: 6.30 p.m. | 9 p.m.
- What’s included:
- Three live entertainment shows
- Sightseeing of Dubai Creek
- Children’s tickets are offered to those aged four to ten, those aged 11 and older require an adult ticket
- Free admission for children aged three or under
About Al Sultan Cruise
Established in 2014, Al Sultan Cruise brings the beauty of the Emirates to tourists, expats, and locals alike. Guests can take in the bird's eye view of Dubai from the very top of Burj Khalifa, venture to Abu Dhabi or Ajman, or relax on a dhow cruise. A trip down the historic creek on our wooden dhow with Arabian-inspired setting can be the highlight of a Dubai vacation.