Embark on five dance classes, such as hip hop, burlesque, twerk or flamenco, or try five or ten aerial hoop, silk or pole dance lessons
About This Deal
- Embark on five sessions in a choice of dance-based discipline.
- Includes options such as Brazilian jiu jitsu and baby and me swimming.
- Alternatively, take part in five or ten sessions focusing on aerial hoop or silk skills, or pole dancing.
Available classes for option one:
Twerk | Hip hop TV teens | Belly beg | Salsa | Burlesque | Booty bar | Ballet Adults | Contemporary | Modern Jazz| Bachata |
A timetable of classes can be found here.
Choose from three options
- AED 199 for Five sessions of a choice of dance class (50% off)
- AED 299 for Five sessions of aerial hoop or silk, or pole dance (57% off)
- AED 589 for Ten sessions of aerial hoop or silk, or pole dance (58% off)
Based in the heart of Dubai, Café De La Danse Dance Studio offers a range of classes in a variety of styles. It was founded by Brazilian belly dancer Milla Tenorio, whose 20-year performing career has taken her across Europe and the Middle East. With an array of instructors each with differing backgrounds, the team teaches classes including pole dancing, capoeira and burlesque in a packed weekly schedule. The company also puts on dance shows, theatrical performances and music concerts, and supplies hostesses for special events.