Up to 6 guests can finish a day of fasting with iftar from a buffet offering a broad selection of international dishes and soft drinks
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- AED 59 for Iftar buffet with free-flowing Ramadan beverages for one child, six-11 years old (66% off)
- AED 129 for Iftar buffet with free-flowing Ramadan beverages for one adult (26% off)
- AED 249 for Iftar buffet with free-flowing Ramadan beverages for two adults (29% off)
- AED 495 for Iftar buffet with free-flowing Ramadan beverages for four adults (29% off)
AED 732 for Iftar buffet with free-flowing Ramadan beverages for six adults (30% off)
- Live Oud music entertainment
- Arabic dishes and sweets
- Buffet with International and Arabic dishes served with market fresh flavour
- Complimentary parking and Wifi
- Live cooking stations
- Ramadan beverages to include juices, water, tea, coffee and soft drinks
- Prayer rooms
Is it Iftar time yet? Celebrate this special season of unity and contemplation with the closest ones. Gather the family and friends around the table to enjoy not only each others company but also a variety of delicious international and Arabic dishes. Conrad Dubai offers one of the best Iftar buffets to enjoy a tasty meal and regain strength after a long day of Ramadan fasting - enjoy the live cooking stations and witness single ingredients turn into favorite, flavourful dishes. The buffet comes complete with a Live Oud music entertainment that is sure to help create some extra special memories.
The Fine Print
Expires 3 Jun 2019. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Booking required, please contact +971 4 444 7111 or email at email@example.com. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. Valid for Ramadan Iftar buffet only. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Printed voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
Ballarò is based in the five-star Conrad Hotel in Dubai, serving an array of international dishes during the day and Italian favourites in the evening and live entertainment. Live cooking stations created by the hotels award winning chef and antipasti stations add to the atmosphere. The venue has both indoor and out door seating.