Patrons can tuck into over 30 meals inspired by international cuisine, with whole fruits, salads, soup, main courses and desserts galore
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- AED 39 for a brunch buffet, pool access and free-flowing soft beverages for a child (51% off)
- AED 59 for a brunch buffet, pool access and free-flowing soft beverages for one adult (40% off)
- AED 109 for a brunch buffet, pool access and free-flowing soft beverages for two adults (45% off)
- AED 29 for a dinner buffet with free-flowing soft beverages for a child (41% off)
- AED 49 for a dinner buffet with free-flowing soft beverages for one adult (28% off)
AED 92 for a dinner buffet with free-flowing soft beverages for two adults (32% off)
- Includes over 30 dishes: whole fruits | eight to ten salads | soup | starter | seven main courses | bread | four desserts
- Features international cuisine
- Includes two types of soft beverages
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 3 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. For more info, contact 042999977 or 0502559343 and provide Groupon codes. Prior booking (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. 12-hour cancellation policy. Under 6s can eat for free. Child voucher valid for those aged 6-12. Over 12s are considered adults. Excludes public holidays. Brunch valid Thu-Fri 11.30am-2.30pm; dinner valid Thu-Fri 7pm-10pm. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Valid on option purchased only. E-voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Aroma Restaurant at 4* Grand Central Hotel
Grand Central Hotel is a four-star establishment with 163 rooms, including seven suites. Located in the heart of Dubai, just a two-minute walk away from Rigga metro station and around a seven-minute drive away from Dubai International Airport, the hotel invites guests to choose between spacious deluxe double and twin rooms as well as executive and presidential suites, all of which are equipped with flat-screen TVs, mini bars, safes, satellite channels and high-speed WiFi. Hotel facilities include a rooftop swimming pool and terrace, a fitness centre, spa and basement parking. Restaurants offer a panoply of Arabic, continental, Iranian and Chinese cuisines. Every night guests can find live entertainment at the hotel's clubs and bars.