Up to four patrons can finish their day with a filling five-course meal served with fresh juices and hot beverages
About This Deal
- What’s included: five-course meal with drinks
- Menu includes:
- Welcome drink: Ramadan drinks
- Welcome salad: Vegetables with cheese and tandoori bread
- Daily soup
- Starters: shirazi salad | mast khiar | kashk bademjan
- Main course: joojeh kabab | chelow kabab kubideh | mahi kabab | khoresh bamieh
- Desserts: Shirazi-style noodle sorbet and Persian saffron ice cream | Persian saffron tea with crystal sugar and traditional cookies
- Valid Monday - Sunday, 6.30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Not valid on Eid and public or bank holidays
Featuring waterfront view outdoor seating and overlooking Burj Al Arab, Anar Restaurant offers Persian delicacies to locals and tourists alike. Guests can sip on refreshing mixed beverages, whetting their appetite on zeyton parvade - marinated olives with pomegranate and walnuts, and move on to mains such as khoresht bamiye - a fragrant lamb stew that can be made vegetarian upon request. Delivery within Dubai is also available.