During Ramadan, visit the outdoor restaurant tent and enjoy Iftar buffet including live cooking stations and assorted beverages
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- AED 115 for an Iftar buffet with Ramadan beverages for one child, weekdays
- AED 229 for an Iftar buffet with Ramadan beverages for one adult, weekdays
- AED 458 for an Iftar buffet with Ramadan beverages for two adults, weekdays
- AED 916 for an Iftar buffet with Ramadan beverages for four adults, weekdays
- AED 130 for an Iftar buffet with Ramadan beverages for one child, weekends
- AED 259 for an Iftar buffet with Ramadan beverages for one adult, weekends
- AED 518 for an Iftar buffet with Ramadan beverages for two adults, weekends
- AED 1,036 for an Iftar buffet with Ramadan beverages for four adults, weekends
Ramadan experience includes: Middle Eastern buffet with live cooking stations | Ramadan beverages | activities for children with pony rides and interaction with falcons | live on-stage oud player | camel and horse caravan show | complimentary parking and Wi-Fi
Ramadan beverages include: juices | canned soft beverages | local water | Arabic coffee
Is it Iftar time yet? In Ramadan 2019, Dubai will see the sunset between 18.52 and 19.05. Don’t wait until it’s this late to get the Iftar plans lined up - grab this five-star Bab Al Shams buffet deal and treat the entire family to special blessed gift! This time, Iftar comes with extra excitement.
There is nothing more in the spirit of Ramadan than sharing - and nothing more well-suited to sharing than a buffet meal. As a part of this Iftar deal, adults and children can sit, pray, and eat together, enjoying the evening hours of fast-breaking with an opulent meal and a variety of entertainment. Live cooking stations will show off the chefs’ skills, while youngest guests can enjoy pony rides and falcon experiences. There will also be music, camels, horses, and an all-out Ramadan extravaganza! Treat the family and friends to an unforgettable experience and make this month a truly joyful experience.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 June 2019. Limit 5 per 1, 2 or 4 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone or email, contact +97148096194 or BAS.Restaurants@meydanhotels.com. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. Child option for those aged 5 to 12 years old. Children aged 4 and under can dine for free. Valid Sun-Wed or Thu-Sat, sunset-11pm. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. E-voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Al Hadheerah, Bab Al Shams
Situated within the Bab Al Shams resort, Al Hadheerah serves up an array of traditional Middle Eastern dishes prepared according to ancient recipes. The restaurant offers various buffet options, as well as live cooking and baking stations. All meals can be complemented by Arabic coffee and other beverages.