Time Frame for Receiving Refunds
Refunds to Groupon Credits
- Groupon Credits are available immediately after your order has been canceled.
- Groupon Credits can be used toward other eligible purchases on the site.
- You can find your Groupon Credits balance on this page.
Refunds to Credit Cards or Other Payment Methods
- All refunds are processed within 1–2 business days after your order has been canceled (including Goods orders canceled prior to shipping).
- If you received a Goods order and have contacted the merchant to initiate a return, please allow 2–3 weeks after your item has been received for your refund to be issued.
- In all cases, the refund can take up to 10 business days to post to your account. If you still don't see your refund after 10 business days, check with the claims department of your bank directly.
Note: When you receive a refund for a purchase you made using an additional discount (such as a promo code), you'll only be refunded the amount you paid after the discount.
- Visit My Groupons to double-check that your order says Refunded.
- Check out our Refund Policy to see if your deal is eligible.
- If you need to request a refund, head to Canceling an Order.