Refunds to Closed or Expired Credit Cards

If you no longer have the card you used to purchase your Groupon, your refund should still process successfully. 

  • If you have a new card at the same bank, your bank will automatically reroute the funds to your active account.
  • If you switched banks, your old bank should reroute the funds to your new account.
  • If you purchased using a Visa or MasterCard Gift Card, the refund will process to the original gift card used. We recommend requesting a refund to Credits if you no longer have the gift card in your possession.

In each case, the refund should appear in your account within 10 business days. If you don’t see the credit after that time, we'd love to help. Continue below to get in contact with our customer support team.

Still need help?

Email Us