To start a refund request, head to My Groupons and select See Details next to your order.
Note: Certain orders can't be canceled or returned at any time. Check the Fine Print on the deal page to see whether your deal is marked as non-refundable.
- You can get a refund to your original form of payment within 14 days of purchase.
- After that, any unused Groupon that is not marked as non-refundable in the Fine Print may be refunded to Groupon Credits through your voucher’s expiration date.
- If you’ve already had a consultation for a service and were informed by the business that you’re ineligible or not a candidate, we'd love to help. Continue below to get in contact with our customer support team.
- Cancellation options vary for Groupon Getaways deals, depending on the type you purchased. Check the Fine Print for the specific cancellation policy.
- Learn more about our Groupon Getaways Cancellation and Refund Policy.
- Event tickets purchased through Groupon are non-refundable; 14-day cancellation rights do not apply.
- If your event is canceled or rescheduled, we'll let you know as soon as possible and issue a refund at that time.
- Learn more about Canceled or Rescheduled GrouponLive Events and what to expect.