Personal Data Requests
Groupon takes its obligations to comply with personal data requests seriously. Using our Data Privacy Portal, you can:
- Request a download of your personal data
- Request deletion of your personal data and your Groupon account
To use our Data Privacy Portal, you must be signed in to your Groupon account. If you choose to delete your data, this will also permanently erase your account, including any Groupon Credits and unused vouchers.
Who Can Submit a Request
Individuals may request data that relates to themselves, or third parties may request on behalf of the individual.
How to Submit a Request
- Head to the Data Privacy Portal.
- Select Data Request on the right side of the page.
- Select the option that matches your request.
- If you've requested data download, your download will occur right away. If you've requested data deletion, review the information that appears and, if you're ready, select Confirm Request.