Managing Your Appointment Booked on Groupon
If your Local deal can be booked directly on Groupon and you haven't yet made your appointment, you can learn how to do that in Booking Appointments Directly on Groupon.
Editing or Cancelling an Existing Appointment
You can edit or cancel your booking via My Stuff on our website or the mobile app. Just select Edit Appointment next to your deal, and then either select a different date and time or choose Cancel Appointment at the bottom of the screen.
- Check the Fine Print to find out the merchant's cancellation policy, including whether or not they allow rescheduling or cancellations.
- The deal will be non-refundable if it is past the cancellation deadline or your scheduled appointment time.
- Dates and times are determined by merchant availability and may change. If a date is grayed out, it is no longer available.
If your appointment passed and you weren’t able to make it, your Groupon is no longer valid. You won’t be able to reschedule your appointment or get a refund.
If your appointment is coming up and you can’t make it, be sure to let the merchant know as early as possible. You’ll have a better chance of finding an alternative date and time that works for you, and they’ll be able to fill your slot with a different customer. Check the Fine Print for the deal’s cancellation deadline (usually 24–48 hours before the appointment). You can cancel or change your appointment anytime before the cancellation deadline.
Managing Multiple Appointments
If you purchased a deal with a series of appointments:
- You can only have one active booking at a time. Once an appointment is complete, you’ll be able to go into My Groupons to schedule the next one.
- Sometimes merchants mark vouchers as redeemed after your first appointment. If that happens, you will still be able to book your next appointment and use your Groupon as planned. If you have any trouble booking, please contact the merchant directly.
- If you experience any trouble redeeming your voucher for the full value, please contact us and we’d love to help.
Note: We aren’t able to offer refunds for vouchers that have been partially used.