How Invite-Only Deals Work
We sometimes send invitations with exclusive deals and discounts. These 'invite-only' deals can be purchased solely by customers who receive the invitation from Groupon and use the link included in the email or mobile notification.
Invite-Only Deal Terms
- Invite-only deals are valid for purchase during the time specified on the deal page and are subject to availability.
- These deals are limited to 1 per customer and are non-transferable, which means they can’t be shared. (However, you may purchase the deal for someone else if the 'Give as a Gift' button is available on the deal page.)
Other Purchasing Tips
- Make sure you're logged in to the Groupon account tied to the email address that received the invite.
- If you don’t have a Groupon account, you’ll be asked to create one in order to complete your purchase. Remember to use the same email address where you received the email; otherwise, you won’t be eligible to purchase the deal.
- To make sure you're eligible for future invite-only deals, update your subscriptions and download the app to receive special offers and promotions.
Note: If you're having trouble with a promo code that is not invite-only, check out Using Promo Codes.