GrouponLive Ticket Redemption and Seating
The redemption process for GrouponLive event deals varies depending on the merchant and third-party ticket vendor. Always check the Fine Print and redemption instructions on your voucher to ensure you understand your options.
- For these deals, your voucher is your ticket, and you'll gain entry into the event by presenting it upon arrival. Check the Fine Print to determine whether your Groupon must be printed or whether you can redeem using the mobile app.
- Bring a photo ID to the venue, as well. Your name should match the name on the voucher.
- After you get the email confirming your order, look under My Groupons and find the event. Select the View Voucher button to retrieve and print your Groupon.
- Tickets are usually distributed and seating is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis or as described in the Fine Print.
- E-tickets will be sent to the email address provided at checkout (or, if no email address is provided, to the one associated with the Groupon account where the purchase was made).
- You'll receive your e-ticket upon check-in at the venue on the event date.
Tickets Sent by Post
- When we send tickets via post, we’ll ask for your delivery address at checkout. Please include your postcode to avoid delays.
- Unfortunately, we’re unable to send tickets via post outside of UAE.
- Tickets sent via post will generally be dispatched 7–10 days before the event.
- If you haven't received your tickets within 48 hours of the event or there’s an issue with your delivery address, please contact our customer support team below.
- If your voucher indicates that booking online is required, you’ll need to visit the website listed in the Fine Print and on your voucher to register.
- When you register online, review the Fine Print to confirm that you’re redeeming your voucher for the correct time and date.
- Some events may require you to call or email the event sponsors to register.
Box Office Collection
If your voucher indicates that your tickets are for Box Office Collection, you’ll need to exchange it for your tickets at the venue’s box office. Please bring your Groupon voucher, booking reference number, the card that you booked with, and a photo ID.
We recommend collecting your tickets from the box office a minimum of 1 hour before the stated entry time to avoid long queues.
If you’re not attending the event, certain venues will allow for someone else to collect the tickets. You will need to provide them with a letter of authorisation that includes the following:
- Full name of Groupon account owner
- Groupon voucher code
- Number of tickets purchased
- Name of person collecting the tickets
- The type of photographic ID that person will have with them (e.g., driving license, passport, etc.)
- To guarantee that all guests are seated together, we recommend purchasing tickets in a single transaction. Unless otherwise stated, tickets must be purchased together in order to sit together.
- Where seating options are offered at purchase, make your selections carefully before checking out. You won't be able to change your seats after you buy, and GrouponLive event deals are non-refundable as noted in the Fine Print.
- Where seating options are not included, seating will be allocated on a 'best available' basis on the day of the event.
- For accessibility questions and concerns, check out Accessible Event Seating.