Booking Appointments Directly on Groupon
Some Local deals allow you to make a reservation for your new deal whenever it’s convenient for you—at purchase or anytime after. The "Make an Appointment Now or Later" section above the Buy Now button will help you recognise these deals. There’s no need to contact the merchant or present a voucher; just show up for your appointment to use your Groupon.
How to Book at Purchase
- On our website or mobile app, select a date and time above the Buy Now button on the deal page.
- Provide your contact information for the merchant and then select Proceed to Checkout.
- On the checkout page, you'll see the appointment date and time you selected. You can select Remove if you'd rather schedule your appointment later.
- After you've checked your purchase details, select Place Order. (You also have the option to book your visit on the confirmation page if you haven't done so already.)
How to Book After Purchase
When you’re ready:
- Head to My Stuff and select My Groupons.
- Find your deal and select Make an Appointment.
- Select a date and time.
If you need to change or cancel your appointment, make sure to do it before the cancellation deadline, which can be found in the deal's Fine Print. Select Edit Appointment next to your deal. You can then select a different date and time or choose Cancel Appointment at the bottom of the screen.
Things to Know When Booking
- Read the deal’s Fine Print for full booking information, including the merchant’s cancellation policy and whether you're eligible to receive the services of the deal.
- Bookings are subject to merchant availability. If calendar dates are grayed out, there are no available appointments left on those dates.
- As long as you make your appointment with the merchant before your voucher expires, you can book for any available date—even if the appointment is after your voucher’s expiration.
- For more help managing your Groupon appointments, check out Managing Your Appointment Booked on Groupon.