Don a headset and save the world, survive an abandoned island or even a zombie attack, alone or with a group of friends
About This Deal
- Choice of one VR game for four, six, or eight
Arrive 20 minutes early for the briefing and game intro.
Available for groups of four, six, or eight players.
Game choice is based on game availability or booking priority.
Must be 13 or older to play.
For two 15-minute games:
- Singularity + Engineerium
- Engineerium + Under Arena
- Under Arena + Singularity
- Zombie Survival + Singularity
- Zombie Survival + Under Arena
For one 30-minute game:
- Outbreak Origin
- Sol Raiders "Long"
- Far Cry
About the games:
Click here to know more about the Singularity:
- The spaceship goes dark and the corridors get filled with human-killing robots - team up with other travelers to survive while finding out what really happened to the station you're on
Click here to know more about the Engineerium:
- Bright and cheerful adventure awaits players who are not afraid to try out some different laws of physics and explore new worlds
Click here to know more about the Under Arena:
- With a setting of an ‘80s retro-style game show, this cooperative shooter has the team shoot zombies, move forward in the game and become TV stars if they win
Click here to know more about Zombie Survival:
- Take over the zombie-swarmed fort and defend it and its resources, while the undead come knocking
Click here to know more about the Outbreak Origin:
- Roaming zombie survival cooperative shooter challenges players to survive the encounter with the ravenous infected and defeat their leader in an epic showdown
Click here to know more about the Sol Raiders:
- Looking for an alien-left energy source that could save or doom your world, you compete against other players who share your goal of finding Sol
About Zero Latency
Real gamers already know what awaits them at the side of The Galleria Mall in Abu Dhabi. It's there that Zero Latency spreads its code, boasting a spacious Virtual Reality arena where a group of up to eight players can move around without ever bumping into each other. Visitors of all ages and skills can take up the headset and all other necessary accessories and immerse themselves in one of the many games available, trying to save the world or survive a zombie attack. This 225-square-meter facility offers breathtaking experiences that are one step away from really transporting players through space and time. Games can be played alone or in a group of up to eight people, making it great for parties or even work integration events.