Take a tour around the interactive live cooking stations to savour a plethora of dishes combining East and West flavours and aromas
What You'll Get
Choose from Ten Options
- AED 69 for a breakfast buffet with juices or dinner buffet for a child (52% off)
- AED 119 for a breakfast buffet with juices for an adult (39% off)
- AED 165 for a dinner buffet with a soft beverage for an adult (37% off)
- AED 309 for a dinner buffet with a soft beverage each for two adults (41% off)
- AED 579 for a dinner buffet with a soft beverage each for four adults (44% off)
- AED 809 for a dinner buffet with a soft beverage each for six adults (48% off)
- AED 185 for a dinner buffet with a house beverage for an adult (34% off)
- AED 349 for a dinner buffet with a house beverage for two adults (38% off)
- AED 659 for a dinner buffet with a house beverage for four adults (41% off)
AED 929 for a dinner buffet with a house beverage for six adults (45% off)
- Location: ground floor, Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island Resort
- Cuisine: East meets West interactive buffet
- Casual dress code applies
- Breakfast timings: 6.30 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- Dinner timings 8.30 p.m. - 10.30 p.m.; during Ramadan available from sunset to 10.30 p.m.
The Fine Print
Expires 180 days after purchase. Limit 5 per 1, 2, 4 or 6 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. E-voucher must be presented. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. Children under 4 years old can dine free of charge. Those aged 4-11 years require a child voucher. Adult options valid for those over 11 years old. Breakfast timings: 6.30am-11am. Dinner timings: 6.30pm-10.30pm. Dinner available daily. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About White at 5* Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island Resort
The recently opened Jumeirah at Saadiyat Island Resort on the island’s prime beach is the perfect backdrop for this year’s Ramadan. Observe holy traditions with your friends, family, and colleagues at this haven of quiet understated luxury and refined island life. Their multi-cuisine dining destinations offer delectable dishes to suit every palate during the Holy Month. Take in expansive sea views from panoramic interiors while you enjoy our generous Iftar offerings in Jumeirah’s first eco-conscious resort.