Customers can experience immersive rides, interactive games and educational journeys thanks to the VR technology
About This Deal
Opening Hours : Weekday Sunday to Thursday from 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm, last entry at 9:30 pm Weekends Friday and Saturday from 10:00 am to 12 midnight, last entry will be at 11:30 pm
- What’s included: AED 200 or 300 reload credits
- Customers below 120 cms in height will be considered as children and those above 120 cms will be considered as adults.
- Spanning 7.000 sqm
- Individual and multi-player activities
- Games and experiences span horror, adventure, leisure, sport and more
- Café area where visitors can relax and enjoy the surroundings
- Attractions may include:
- Rides: Burj Drop | CozmoJet | Drifters | Dubai Drone | Dune Bash | Flying Chair | Magic Bikes
- VR: Arena | Holocube | Hologate | Mission 828 | Paradrop | Robocom | Sphere | Sports | Cube | Mania | Rabbids | WEPlay | XD-Dark Ride
Extra AED 5 for the card fee
To learn more about new safety measures, please visit.
Need To Know
About VR Park
Launched in March 2018, located in the Dubai Mall, VR Park aims to offer virtual reality attractions to suit all ages and interests. The venue boasts two levels spanning 7,000 square meters. Guests can take part in numerous individual and multi-player experiences, interactive games and educational journeys.