Students can learn about the concepts connected to Pilates as well as understand its mechanics and health benefits
About This Deal
- Understanding the history of Pilates
- Explaining the health benefits of Pilates
- Understanding basic procedures when using Pilates
- Explaining how Pilates works as a Total Body System
- Understanding the mind, body and spirit relationship
- Understanding the eight principles of Pilates
- Understanding the health conditions associated with a sedentary lifestyle
- Identifying how poor posture affects the health and body state
- Understanding the common causes of lower back pain
- Understand how to Identify the perfect posture
- Explaining the Alignment Sequence
- Identifying correct and effective breathing techniques
- Understanding how to avoid and prevent an “overuse” Injury
- Understanding how an injury heals
- Explaining how Pilates can build flexibility, strength and proprioception
- Understanding the basic principles of breathing, centring and concentration
- Explaining how precision, stamina and relaxation are used in Pilates
- Understanding how Pilates techniques can be used throughout pregnancy
- Understanding how a Pilates mat and exercise ball are used within Pilates
- Discussing the benefits of using a Pilates ball
- Identifying the four principal positions whilst using a Pilates ball
- Understanding how Pilates can reduce physical and emotional pressure
- Explaining the purpose of using visualization and imagery during Pilates
- Identifying the link between meditation and harmony
Completion of this course does not result in any degree or qualify participants to practice professionally.
Need To Know
Purchase: Limit 5 per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: click here. No refunds or cancellation once login details have been provided. Course login details and instructions will be emailed within 3 working days of redemption. Internet connection required. Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. System requirements: 1GHz processor, 1GB RAM. Compatible with Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS and iOS. Course completion certificate included. Customer support available, email email@example.com. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Vizual Coaching Academy
Vizual Coaching Academy specialises in providing a broad range of online courses. These include language, accountancy and computing courses, as well as marketing, cooking and publishing. Courses can be taken at any time, as long as there is an internet connection.